Wednesday, December 22, 2010


Feeling so 丰满after eating rice dumplings. Lol. I prefer those homemade ones that are pink & white in colour. Very nice. p:

Although it's bored staying at home, but I'm so happy that mom is with me for the whole afternoon. So miss my mom & dad. How I wish we can have dinner together as a family again. Lol. Money not enough. Going for a job briefing on Friday with jiali. I'm so curious about it! I wanna earn extra cash so so so badly. Santa, just give me a bag full of cash will do! Haha. :D
Hanging around during school holidays, such a meaningless life I have huh. But I don't want to get back to school either. I'd rather get a job and work my ass off. But, depends la.. -.-

You make me, feel like I'm living a, teeanage dream, the way you turn me on, I can't sleep, let's runaway and don't ever look back don't ever look back~
Just being random, I just don't want my post to look so plain. :)


I LOVE YOU like nobody's business. ♥♥♥